UPDATE: The Position Has been filled as from January, 2013.
We are looking for an article writer to join us and help in creating content for some of our clients’ sites. The ideal candidate is a college graduate who has impeccable grammar, is a fast starter, and has experience in writing online articles.
NB: This is not an online or part time job. The successful candidate will work at our offices.
The candidate will be involved in writing articles for different websites and also running one of our start ups. Therefore, he/she should expect a challenging working environment. Some of the typical features of working in a start up include:
- Working longs hours and over the weekends
- Learning and implementing new features on the start up
- Surveying the market needs and identifying new areas for growth
- Wearing different hats at different times; from being the sales manager to being the customer service personnel
The candidate should be interested in online marketing and online content. So, essentially, we are looking for a long-term partner. Someone who can grow with us and take our business to the next level. If you are looking for a traditional 9 to 5 job, this position is not for you.
- Have at least finished college
- Previous experience in writing online articles
- Impeccable grammar
- Good typing speeds
- Excellent internet research skills
- Can write non-plagiarized content fast
Starting at Ksh. 10,000
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com and indicate the top three websites that you love reading. If we feel you are a good fit for the company, we will contact you for an interview.